We welcome a request for the removal of any material found on our website, for which you have the sole copyright. When such material/s are published or traced to our website, simply reach out to us requesting the removal of such files.
In order to request the removal of a material/s found on our database, the following copyright infringement claim is required:
1. Provide us with detailed evidence of the authorized person or company who is alleging that the posted material/s infringed their right.
2. Send complete contact information including email address to allow us to get in touch with the complainant.
3. An orderly statement which indicates that the said complainant had it in good faith that the use of this content in this manner is unauthorized by the law, copyright owner or any of its agent.
4. A certifying statement confirming that the information provided is accurate and true under penalty of perjury. Also, the complainant should provide proof of authorization that allows him/them to act on behalf of the owner indicating that the use of the material/s in this manner infringes on their copyrights.
All documents provided must be duly signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. Give us up to 3 working days to verify and remove copyrighted material/s. Filing your complaint to other third parties such as DMCA, Google, and or internet service provider may complicate your request and lead to delay as filing protocols are not being followed.
Send all infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org